AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Disco::Info - Service discovery info
This class represents the result of a disco info request sent by a
- xml_node ()
- Returns the AnyEvent::XMPP::Node object of the IQ
- jid ()
- Returns the JID these items belong to.
- node ()
- Returns the node these items belong to (may be undef).
- identities ()
- Returns a list of hashrefs which contain following keys:
category, type, name, xml_node
"category" is the category of the identity. "type" is
the type of the identity. "name" is the human readable name of
the identity and might be undef. "xml_node" is the
AnyEvent::XMPP::Node object of the <identity/> node.
"category" and "type" may be one of those defined on:
- features ()
- Returns a hashref of key/value pairs where the key is the
feature name as listed on:
and the value is a AnyEvent::XMPP::Node object for the <feature/>
- debug_dump ()
- Prints the information of this Info object to stdout.
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.