AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::Disco::Items - Service discovery items
This class represents the result of a disco items request sent by a
- xml_node ()
- Returns the AnyEvent::XMPP::Node object of the IQ
- jid ()
- Returns the JID these items belong to.
- node ()
- Returns the node these items belong to (may be undef).
- items ()
- Returns a list of hashreferences which contain following
jid, name, node and xml_node
"jid" contains the JID of the item. "name" contains the
name of the item and might be undef. "node" contains the node id
of the item and might be undef. "xml_node" contains the
AnyEvent::XMPP::Node object of the item for further analyses.
- debug_dump ()
- Prints these items to stdout for debugging.
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.