abstractile - draw abstract mosaic patterns of interlocking tiles
] [-speed int
program draws chaotic grids of randomly colored and
shaped interlocking tiles.
accepts the following options:
- -sleep seconds
- Specify the number of seconds to sleep between screens
- -speed int
- A value between 0 and 5 used to specify the speed at which
each screen is drawn.
- -tile tile_mode
- The type of tile that is drawn on each screen. Legal values
are random, flat, thin, outline, block,
neon, and tiled
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2004 by Steve Sundstrom. Based on examples from the hacks
directory of xscreensaver, Copyright (c) 1997, 1998, 2002 Jamie Zawinski
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that
the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright
notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.