asn1_get_bit_der - API function
int asn1_get_bit_der(const unsigned char * der, int
der_len, int * ret_len, unsigned char *
str, int str_size, int *
- const unsigned char * der
- DER data to decode containing the BIT SEQUENCE.
- int der_len
- Length of DER data to decode.
- int * ret_len
- Output variable containing the length of the DER data.
- unsigned char * str
- Pre-allocated output buffer to put decoded BIT SEQUENCE
- int str_size
- Length of pre-allocated output buffer.
- int * bit_len
- Output variable containing the size of the BIT
Extract a BIT SEQUENCE from DER data.
on success, or an error.
Copyright © 2006-2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for libtasn1
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
programs are properly installed at your
site, the command
- info libtasn1
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain
the manual from: