asn1_get_object_id_der - API function
int asn1_get_object_id_der(const unsigned char * der, int
der_len, int * ret_len, char * str,
- const unsigned char * der
- DER data to decode containing the OBJECT IDENTIFIER
- int der_len
- Length of DER data to decode.
- int * ret_len
- Output variable containing the length of the DER data.
- char * str
- Pre-allocated output buffer to put the textual object id
- int str_size
- Length of pre-allocated output buffer.
Converts a DER encoded object identifier to its textual form.
on success, or an error.
Copyright © 2006-2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for libtasn1
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
programs are properly installed at your
site, the command
- info libtasn1
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain
the manual from: