- -I, --include=DIR
- Add DIR to the module loadpath. Can be given multiple times. The directories set here are searched before any directories specified in the AUGEAS_LENS_LIB environment variable, and before the default directory /usr/share/augeas/lenses.
- -t, --trace
- Print a trace of the modules that are being loaded.
- Do not search any of the default directories for modules. When this option is set, only directories specified explicitly with -I or specified in AUGEAS_LENS_LIB will be searched for modules.
- Do not perform lens type checks. Only use this option during lens development and make sure you typecheck lenses when you are done developing - you should never use a lens that hasn't been typechecked. This option is sometimes useful when you are working on unit tests for a lens to speed up the time it takes to repeatedly run and fix tests.
- Print version information and exit.
- Display this help and exit
augparse -I lenses lenses/tests/test_foo.aug
test LENS get STRING = RESULTwhich applies the get direction of the lens LENS to STRING and compares it with the given RESULT. RESULT can either be a tree literal, the symbol ? to print the result of applying LENS to STRING, or the symbol * to indicate that the test should produce an exception. The syntax for put tests is
test LENS put STRING after COMMANDS = RESULTwhich first applies the get direction of the lens LENS to STRING, then applies the given COMMANDS to the resulting tree, and finally transforms the modified tree back to a string using the put direction of LENS. The resulting string is then compared to RESULT, which can be a string, the symbol ? to print the result of applying LENS to STRING, or the symbol * to indicate that the test should produce an exception.