ip-maddress - multicast addresses management
] MULTIADDR dev
ip maddress show
[ dev NAME
objects are multicast addresses.
- dev NAME (default)
- the device name.
- ip maddress add - add a multicast address
- ip maddress delete - delete a multicast address
These commands attach/detach a static link-layer multicast address to listen
on the interface. Note that it is impossible to join protocol multicast
groups statically. This command only manages link-layer addresses.
- address LLADDRESS (default)
- the link-layer multicast address.
- dev NAME
- the device to join/leave this multicast address.
Original Manpage by Michail Litvak <email@example.com>