|jfs_fscklog(8)||Extract/Display JFS fsck Log||jfs_fscklog(8)|
- Format and display a previously extracted JFS fsck service log.
- -e device
- Extract the JFS fsck service log from device and store it in a file. (device is the special file name corresponding to the actual device from which the fsck log will be extracted (e.g. /dev/hdb1 )).
- -f file.name
- Specify the file name, overriding the default file name. When used with -e device, file.name specifies the name of the file into which the JFS fsck log will be extracted. When used with -d, file.name specifies the name of the extracted file whose contents will be formatted and displayed.
file.name must be 127 characters or less in length. file.name will be created in the present working directory unless it is fully qualified.
- Extract the prior log (as opposed to the most recent log).
- Print version information and exit (regardless of any other chosen options).
Extract the most recent JFS fsck log on /dev/hda5 into <pwd>fscklog.new:
- jfs_fscklog -e /dev/hda5
- jfs_fscklog -e /dev/hdb3 -f /temp/l9651107.log
- jfs_fscklog -d -f /temp/l9651107.log
- jfs_fscklog -e /dev/hda8 -d -p
http://jfs.sourceforge.net/Please send as much pertinent information as possible, including any jfs_fscklog error messages and the complete output of running jfs_fsck with the -v option on the JFS device.
Barry Arndt (email@example.com)jfs_fscklog is maintained by IBM.
See the JFS project web site for more details: http://jfs.sourceforge.net/
|October 28, 2002|