- configure the system default paper size
[ -v,--version ] [
-h,--help ] [ -p,
--paper papername | --force
sets the system (or default) paper to be used by tools using
file. It can either ask interactively for the paper to
use or be called non-interactively by scripts.
When the paper size has been changed, paperconfig
notifies other packages
of the change by running the scripts in the /etc/libpaper.d
- Print the version of paperconfig and exit.
- Print help about usage and exit.
- -p, --paper
- Use papername if possible. If papername is
not a valid paper, print an error message and exit.
- Force interactive selection of the system paper even if the
actual paper is a valid one.
Full path to a file containing the paper size to use; this file
will be rewritten with the system paper size.
- Contains the name of the system-wide default paper size to
be used if the PAPERSIZE variable is not set.
- Directory of scripts to run after the paper size has been
changed. This package puts no scripts here, but other packages may.
Yves Arrouye <email@example.com>