web2disk - web2disk
Where URL is for example https://google.com
Whenever you pass arguments to web2disk
that have spaces in them, enclose
the arguments in quotation marks. For example: "/some path/with
- --base-dir, -d
- Base directory into which URL is saved. Default is .
- Minimum interval in seconds between consecutive fetches.
Default is 0 s
- Do not download CSS stylesheets.
- The character encoding for the websites you are trying to
download. The default is to try and guess the encoding.
- Any link that matches this regular expression will be
ignored. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as
long as any regexp matches a link, it will be ignored. By default, no
links are ignored. If both filter regexp and match regexp are specified,
then filter regexp is applied first.
- --help, -h
- show this help message and exit
- Only links that match this regular expression will be
followed. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as
long as a link matches any one regexp, it will be followed. By default all
links are followed.
- --max-files, -n
- The maximum number of files to download. This only applies
to files from <a href> tags. Default is 9223372036854775807
- --max-recursions, -r
- Maximum number of levels to recurse i.e. depth of links to
follow. Default 1
- --timeout, -t
- Timeout in seconds to wait for a response from the server.
Default: 10.0 s
- Show detailed output information. Useful for debugging
- show program's version number and exit