Where URL is for example https://google.com
Whenever you pass arguments to web2disk that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. For example: "/some path/with spaces"
- --base-dir, -d
- Base directory into which URL is saved. Default is .
- Minimum interval in seconds between consecutive fetches. Default is 0 s
- Do not download CSS stylesheets.
- The character encoding for the websites you are trying to download. The default is to try and guess the encoding.
- Any link that matches this regular expression will be ignored. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as any regexp matches a link, it will be ignored. By default, no links are ignored. If both filter regexp and match regexp are specified, then filter regexp is applied first.
- --help, -h
- Покажи това помощно съобщение и излез
- Only links that match this regular expression will be followed. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as a link matches any one regexp, it will be followed. By default all links are followed.
- --max-files, -n
- The maximum number of files to download. This only applies to files from <a href> tags. Default is 9223372036854775807
- --max-recursions, -r
- Maximum number of levels to recurse i.e. depth of links to follow. Default 1
- --timeout, -t
- Timeout in seconds to wait for a response from the server. Default: 10.0 s
- Show detailed output information. Useful for debugging
- покажи версия на програмата и излез
|март 08, 2019||3.40.1|