dvired - print dvi-files
behaves like dvips
, except for the fact that two logical
pages are put onto each physical sheet of paper.
, see dvips(1)
. This program only interprets the
- redirect output into file.
- direct output to printer.
- direct output to stdout.
Any other option is passed directly to dvips
It is assumed that the PRINTER-variable is set.
dvired -Plw foo
- send output to printer lw
dvired -o foo.ps foo
- send output to file foo.ps
dvired -pp4-7 foo
- send 4 pages (reduced onto 2 sheets) of foo
dvired foo -f | ghostview -
- preview output with ghostview.
is fixed on A4 paper size. If you want to use it with other paper,
you have to change the settings within the source.
Thomas Esser <email@example.com>