This website is a repository of all manual pages available in the Arch Linux packages. It is an unofficial project created and maintained by the ArchWiki administrators.
On this website, you can find:
- Listings of all man pages sorted alphabetically, by section or by language.
- Listings of English man pages sorted alphabetically or by section (or similarly for any other language).
- Listings of man pages in a particular section, e.g. all pages in section 1 or English pages in section 3.
- Listings of man pages for a particular package, e.g. coreutils or core/acl.
- And, of course, the content of each man page. There are 58900 man pages and 5925 symbolic links from 3200 packages, another 7469 packages don't contain any indexable man pages.
- The man pages are addressable as
/man/<repo>/<pkgname>/<page>.<section>.<language>.<format>. Any part except
<pkgname>can be used to disambiguate the page version found in multiple packages; if
<section>is missing, you will be redirected to the first section found; the default language is
enand the default format is
html(other supported formats are
raw). Note that
enis also the fallback language for pages, which are not available in any other language.
- Symbolic links, such as bunzip2(1), are implemented as HTTP redirects with the 302 status code. Symbolic links are included in per-package listings, such as core/openssl.
Intro pages: intro(1), intro(2), intro(3), intro(4), intro(5), intro(6), intro(7), intro(8).
|Time (UTC)||Duration||Updated packages||Updated man pages|