aa-enabled - test whether AppArmor is enabled
aa-enabled is used to determine if AppArmor is enabled.
aa-enabled accepts the following arguments:
Upon exiting, aa-enabled will set its exit status to the following
- -h, --help
- Display a brief usage guide.
- -q, --quiet
- Do not output anything to stdout. This option is intended to be used by
scripts that simply want to use the exit code to determine if AppArmor is
If you find any bugs, please report them at
- if AppArmor is enabled.
- if AppArmor is not enabled/loaded.
- intentionally not used as an aa-enabled exit status.
- if the AppArmor control files aren't available under
- if aa-enabled doesn't have enough privileges to read the apparmor
- if any unexpected error or condition is encountered.