|AAXINE(1)||General Commands Manual||AAXINE(1)|
aaxine is for those who don't have a high end video card, but just want to watch DVDs on their good old vt100 ;-)
Like xine, aaxine plays MPEG system (audio and video) streams, mpeg elementary streams (e.g. .mp3 or .mpv files), avi files (using win32 codecs or ffmpeg), (S)VCDs, DVDs and many more. In short, anything that's supported by xine-lib.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options and available output drivers (plugins).
A big bunch of these options is provided by aalib. Please refer to your aalib documentation for those!
The remaining options, labelled AAXINE options: when listed with "aaxine --help", are explained here.
- -A, --audio-driver <drv>
- Use given audio driver. Available drivers can be listed with "aaxine --help"
- -a, --audio-channel <num>
- Use given audio channel. Channels are sequentially numbered from 0 for first audio track.
- -R, --recognize-by [option]
- Determine the method used to recognize stream type. Possible options are:
`default': by content, then by extension,
`revert': by extension, then by content,
`content': only by content,
`extension': only by extension.
If -R is given without an additional option, `revert' is selected.
Several MRLs may be specified in order to play a number of
consecutive streams. Additional input plugins will provide additional MRL
types. The ones listed above are available with stock libxine...
After a delimiting # you can add several stream parameters:
- video will be ignored
- audio will be ignored
- subpictures will be ignored
- demux:<demux name>
- specify the demux plugin to use
- set audio volume
- set audio dynamic range compression
- <config entry>:<config value>
- assign a new value to any config entry
- <RETURN> / R
- <SPACE> / P
- Jump to start of current stream
- 1 .. 9
- Jump to 10%..90% of current stream
- Jump to previous stream in playlist
- Jump to next stream in playlist
- Select next audio channel (may take up to a few seconds to take effect)
- Select prev audio channel
|August 29, 2001||The xine project|