|AUBIOMFCC(1)||aubio User's manual||AUBIOMFCC(1)|
aubiomfcc source aubiomfcc [[-i] source] [-r rate] [-B win] [-H hop] [-T time-format] [-v] [-h]
MFCCs are coefficients that make up for the mel-frequency spectrum, a representation of the short-term power spectrum of a sound. By default, 13 coefficients are computed using 40 filters.
When started with an input source (-i/--input), the coefficients are given on the console, prefixed by their timestamps in seconds.
- -i, --input source
- Run analysis on this audio file. Most uncompressed and compressed are supported, depending on how aubio was built.
- -r, --samplerate rate
- Fetch the input source, resampled at the given sampling rate. The rate should be specified in Hertz as an integer. If 0, the sampling rate of the original source will be used. Defaults to 0.
- -B, --bufsize win
- The size of the buffer to analyze, that is the length of the window used for spectral and temporal computations. Defaults to 512.
- -H, --hopsize hop
- The number of samples between two consecutive analysis. Defaults to 256.
- -T, --timeformat format
- Set time format (samples, ms, seconds). Defaults to seconds.
- -h, --help
- Print a short help message and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Be verbose.
https://engineering.purdue.edu/~malcolm/interval/1998-010/ (see file mfcc.m)
|12 April 2019||aubio 0.4.9|