|AUBIONOTES(1)||aubio User's manual||AUBIONOTES(1)|
aubionotes source aubionotes [[-i] source] [-r rate] [-B win] [-H hop] [-O method] [-t thres] [-d drop] [-p method] [-u unit] [-l thres] [-T time-format] [-s sil] [-j] [-v] [-h]
When started with an input source (-i/--input), the detected notes are printed on standard output, in seconds and midi note number.
When started without an input source, or with the jack option (-j/--jack), aubionotes starts in jack mode.
- -i, --input source
- Run analysis on this audio file. Most uncompressed and compressed are supported, depending on how aubio was built.
- -r, --samplerate rate
- Fetch the input source, resampled at the given sampling rate. The rate should be specified in Hertz as an integer. If 0, the sampling rate of the original source will be used. Defaults to 0.
- -B, --bufsize win
- The size of the buffer to analyze, that is the length of the window used for spectral and temporal computations. Defaults to 512.
- -H, --hopsize hop
- The number of samples between two consecutive analysis. Defaults to 256.
- -O, --onset method
- The onset detection method to use. See ONSET METHODS below. Defaults to 'default'.
- -t, --onset-threshold thres
- Set the threshold value for the onset peak picking. Typical values are typically within 0.001 and 0.900. Defaults to 0.1. Lower threshold values imply more onsets detected. Try 0.5 in case of over-detections. Defaults to 0.3.
- -M, --minioi value
- Set the minimum inter-onset interval, in seconds, the shortest interval between two consecutive notes. Defaults to 0.030
- -p, --pitch method
- The pitch detection method to use. See PITCH METHODS below. Defaults to 'default'.
- -u, --pitch-unit unit
- The unit to be used to print frequencies. Possible values include midi, bin, cent, and Hz. Defaults to 'Hz'.
- -l, --pitch-tolerance thres
- Set the tolerance for the pitch detection algorithm. Typical values range between 0.2 and 0.9. Pitch candidates found with a confidence less than this threshold will not be selected. The higher the threshold, the more confidence in the candidates. Defaults to unset.
- -s, --silence sil
- Set the silence threshold, in dB, under which the pitch will not be detected. A value of -20.0 would eliminate most onsets but the loudest ones. A value of -90.0 would select all onsets. Defaults to -90.0.
- -d, --release-drop
- Set the release drop threshold, in dB. If the level drops more than this amount since the last note started, the note will be turned off. Defaults to 10.
- -T, --timeformat format
- Set time format (samples, ms, seconds). Defaults to seconds.
- -j, --jack
- Use Jack input/output. You will need a Jack connection controller to feed aubio some signal and listen to its output.
- -h, --help
- Print a short help message and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Be verbose.
See aubioonset(1) for details about these methods.
See aubiopitch(1) for details about these methods.
|12 April 2019||aubio 0.4.9|