|avisync(1)||General Commands Manual||avisync(1)|
- -o name
- Specify the name of the output file.
- -i file
- Specify the name of the input file.
- be less verbose.
- -n count
- shift audio by count frames. If count is positive, audio starts with audio frame count at the beginning of the AVI-file. If count is negative, audio is prepended count padding frames.
- -a track
- Specify the number of the audio channel to shift.
- -b num
- Specify if avisync should write an VBR mp3 header into the AVI file. Default is 1 because it does not hurt. num is either 1 or 0.
- -f commentfile
- Read AVI tombstone data for header comments from commentfile. See /docs/avi_comments.txt for a sample.
avisync -i my_file1.avi -o out.avi -n -10
puts 10 audio frames at the beginning of the AVI-file.
E.g. if the audio is delayed about 200 ms (0.2 seconds) and you're working with a 25 frames per second AVI-File, you need to shift the audio 200/40 = 5 frames since one frame is 40 ms long.
<firstname.lastname@example.org> with contributions from many others. See AUTHORS for details.
|26th June 2003||avisync(1)|