|BCOMPS(1)||General Commands Manual||BCOMPS(1)|
- No output graph is printed. Implies the -v flag.
- Print the underlying block-cutvertex tree.
- Each biconnected component is printed as a separate root graph.
- Prints number of blocks and cutvertices.
- -o outfile
- If specified, each root graph will be written to a different file with the
names derived from outfile. In particular, if both -o and
-x flags are used, then each block is written to a different file.
If outfile does not have a suffix, the nth block of the ith graph
is written to outfile_n_i. However, the 0th block of the 0th graph
is written to outfile.
If outfile has a suffix, i.e., has the form base.sfx, then the files will have the same name as above, except appended with .sfx.
The block-cutvertex tree of ith graph is written to outfile_n_T, with an appended suffix if specified.
By default, each input graph is printed, with each block given as a subgraph whose name is a concatenation of the name of the input graph, the string "_bcc_" and the number of the block.
- Names of files containing 1 or more graphs in dot format. If no files operand is specified, the standard input will be used.
|18 November 2003|