|BGLDEPEND(1)||General Commands Manual||BGLDEPEND(1)|
Every file that a sourcefile includes, directly or indirectly, is what bgldepend calls a dependency. These dependencies are then written to a makefile in such a way that make(1) will know which object files must be recompiled when a dependency has changed.
By default, bgldepend writes its output on the standard output device. If bgldepend is provided with a -o makefile option, it will update the makefile file. That is, it will search the makefile for the line:
# bgldepend start (don't edit)
# bgldepend stop
Dependencies will be written in between these two lines.
- Is an file implementing a module. Afile reads that file to discover the name of the implemented module.
- -search-path <path>
- Add path to the directory list read for searching Bigloo source files.
- -exclude-path <path>
- Exclude path from the directory list read for searching Bigloo source files.
- -suffix <suf>
- Adds suf to the bmake source file suffixes list. Default suffixes are "scm", "sch" and "bgl".
- Verbose mode
- -o <makefile>
- The name of the makefile file to be updated
SRCS = $(MAIN) bar.scm gee.scm
bgldepend -o Makefile $(MAIN)
|Aug 15 1998|