|bin2obj(1)||Binary to include file converter||bin2obj(1)|
- Write ASCII data instead of bytes. The constant array will be an array of char instead of an array of bytes. The bytes will be written as ASCII constants.
- -e key
- If this option is given, the data will be encrypted with key which is a string of 8 characters long.
- emit a small helptext.
- -o filename
- By default, the output goes to standard output (the screen). If this option is given, bin2obj will write the output to a file with name filename instead. This option is mandatory if the -U option is specified.
- -u [unitname]
- This option tells bin2obj to generate a unit. By default the output is just the declaration of the constant. If the unitname is not specified, bin2obj tries to determine it from the input filename.
- -U [unitname]
- The same as the -u option, only bin2obj will also call the compiler and compile the unit.
- Compress the data before creating the unit. zlib compression is used.
|12 November 2004||Free Pascal|