|BLKCALC(1)||General Commands Manual||BLKCALC(1)|
- -f fstype
- Identify the File System type of the image. Use '-f list' to list the supported file system types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -i imgtype
- Identify the type of image file, such as raw. Use '-i list' to list the supported types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -o imgoffset
- The sector offset where the file system starts in the image.
- -b dev_sector_size
- The size, in bytes, of the underlying device sectors. If not given, the value in the image format is used (if it exists) or 512-bytes is assumed.
- Verbose output to STDERR.
- Display version.
- image [images]
- The disk or partition image to read, whose format is given with '-i'. Multiple image file names can be given if the image is split into multiple segments. If only one image file is given, and its name is the first in a sequence (e.g., as indicated by ending in '.001'), subsequent image segments will be included automatically.
This is useful when keyword searching an image generated by blkls. This allows one to identify the original unit address and provides better documentation.
Send documentation updates to <doc-updates at sleuthkit dot org>