- Print out a usage message.
- -inform DER|PEM
- This specifies the input format. DER format is DER encoded CRL structure. PEM (the default) is a base64 encoded version of the DER form with header and footer lines.
- -outform DER|PEM
- This specifies the output format, the options have the same meaning and default as the -inform option.
- -in filename
- This specifies the input filename to read from or standard input if this option is not specified.
- -out filename
- Specifies the output filename to write to or standard output by default.
- Print out the CRL in text form.
- -nameopt option
- Option which determines how the subject or issuer names are displayed. See the description of -nameopt in x509(1).
- Don't output the encoded version of the CRL.
- Output a hash of the issuer name. This can be use to lookup CRLs in a directory by issuer name.
- Outputs the "hash" of the CRL issuer name using the older algorithm as used by OpenSSL before version 1.0.0.
- Output the issuer name.
- Output the lastUpdate field.
- Output the nextUpdate field.
- -CAfile file
- Verify the signature on a CRL by looking up the issuing certificate in file.
- -CApath dir
- Verify the signature on a CRL by looking up the issuing certificate in dir. This directory must be a standard certificate directory: that is a hash of each subject name (using x509 -hash) should be linked to each certificate.
-----BEGIN X509 CRL----- -----END X509 CRL-----
openssl crl -in crl.pem -outform DER -out crl.der
Output the text form of a DER encoded certificate:
openssl crl -in crl.der -inform DER -text -noout
Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>.