ebook-viewer [options] file
View an e-book.
Whenever you pass arguments to ebook-viewer that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. For example: "/some path/with spaces"
- Continue reading at the previously opened book
- Detach from the controlling terminal, if any (Linux only)
- Force reload of all opened books
- --full-screen, --fullscreen, -f
- If specified, the E-book viewer window will try to open full screen when started.
- --help, -h
- show this help message and exit
- The position at which to open the specified book. The position is a location or position you can get by using the Go to->Location action in the viewer controls. Alternately, you can use the form toc:something and it will open at the location of the first Table of Contents entry that contains the string "something". The form toc-href:something will match the href (internal link destination) of toc nodes. The matching is exact, If you want to match a substring, use the form toc-href-contains:something. The form ref:something will use Reference mode references.
- If specified, the E-book viewer window will try to come to the front when started.
- show program's version number and exit
|سپتامبر 25, 2020||5.0.0|