ebook-viewer [options] file
View an e-book.
Whenever you pass arguments to ebook-viewer that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. For example: "/some path/with spaces"
- Continue reading at the previously opened book
- Detach from the controlling terminal, if any (Linux only)
- --full-screen, --fullscreen, -f
- If specified, viewer window will try to open full screen when started.
- --help, -h
- show this help message and exit
- The position at which to open the specified book. The position is a location as displayed in the top left corner of the viewer. Alternately, you can use the form toc:something and it will open at the location of the first Table of Contents entry that contains the string "something". You can also use toc-href:something to go to a location matching an internal file/id of the book.
- If specified, viewer window will try to come to the front when started.
- show program's version number and exit
|liepos 19, 2019||3.46.0|