- [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ]
- Read config from <path> instead of home
- [ -t, --category=<num> ]
- Set category for passed eD2k links to <num>
- [ -e, --emulecollection ]
- Loads all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link>
- [ -l, --list ]
- Lists all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link>
- [ -h, --help ]
- Prints a short usage description.
- [ -v, --version ]
- Displays the current version number.
- [ eD2k-link ]
- Adds an eD2k-link to the core.
The eD2k link to be added can be:
- a file link (ed2k://|file|...), it will be added to the download queue;
- a server link (ed2k://|server|...), it will be added to the server list;
- a serverlist link, in which case all servers in the list will be added to the server list;
- a magnet link;
- an emulecollection file.
The order in which you give the parameters is important. You can give more than one link, and every link can have it's own params. For example ed2k <link1> -t2 <link2> will download <link1> in standard category and <link2> in category 2.
|September 2016||aMule eD2k link parser v1.5.1|