|MKTEXPK(1)||General Commands Manual||MKTEXPK(1)|
mktexpk is used to generate a pk file from the Metafont source files or type1 sources for font, if possible.
If redirect is given, it must be string of the form >&n where n is the number of the file descriptor which is to receive, instead of standard output, the name of the generated file.
mktexpk is typically called by other programs, rather than from the command line.
- --bdpi num
- Set the base device resolution.
- --dpi num
- Generate the font at resolution num.
- Print help message and exit.
- --mag mag
- The Metafont magnification that corresponds to the combination of bdpi and dpi that has been specified.
- --mfmode mode
- The Metafont mode to use.
- --destdir dir
- A directory name. If the directory is absolute, it is used as-is. Otherwise, it is appended to the root destination directory set in the script.
- Print version information and exit.
If the mode and bpdi don't match, the mode is discarded.
The dpi parameter is redundant, but is not checked for consistency. Worse, the program will fail if the wrong dpi is specified.
|1 March 2011||Kpathsea 6.3.1|