|OVF2OVP(1)||General Commands Manual||OVF2OVP(1)|
The program also works with TeX VF and TFM files, producing TeX VPL files.
- output character codes according to type, either `hex', `octal' or `ascii'. Default is `hex'; `ascii' says to use ASCII for letters and digits, hex for all else.
- output character codes according to stype, either `num' or `ascii'. Default is `num'; `ascii' as in -charcode-format. (These two redundant options both exist only for historical compatibility.)
- output numbers according to ntype, either `hex' or `octal'; default is hex.
- output coding scheme and family according to ttype, either `mixed' or `upper' case; default is mixed.
- display a brief summary of syntax and options
- display progress reports
- output version information and exit
- Omega Virtual Property List file
- Omega Font Metric file
- Omega Virtual Font file
Thus, ovf2ovp is based on the WEB source code for vftovp(1), although nowadays it is a link to omfonts, implemented entirely in C.
The primary authors of Omega are John Plaice and Yannis Haralambous. Omega (and Aleph) are now maintained as part of TeX Live.
This manual page was written by C.M. Connelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system. It may be used by other distributions without contacting the author. Any mistakes or omissions in the manual page are my fault; inquiries about or corrections to this manual page should be directed to me (and not to the primary author).
|14 April 2016||Web2C 2019|