DIRECTORIES is an optional list of directories in which to operate. If no directories are specified the list of directories depends on the --multiplatform option.
- --cnffile FILE or -f FILE
- use file as configuration file (default: fmtutil.cnf)
- --help or -h
- show some help text
- --multiplatform or -m
- operate in all platform-specific directories (default: operate only in the directory for this platform)
- --silent or -s
- silently skip over existing scripts/binaries instead of printing a warning
- --unlink or -u
- Unlink previously created symlinks
- --verbose or -v
- +set verbose mode on (default: off)
- default configuration file
Web page: <http://tug.org/teTeX/>
This manual page was written by C.M. Connelly <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system. It may be used by other distributions without contacting the author. Any mistakes or omissions in the manual page are my fault; inquiries about or corrections to this manual page should be directed to me (and not to the primary author).