irdb-get find <string>
irdb-get info <id>
irdb-get download <id>
irdb-get list [pattern]
irdb-get find-driver <string>
Entries in the index are identified by an id. Such an id is on the form dir/remote e. g., x10/ati_remote_wonder_III
- Download the index from the remote repository.
- find <string>
- List all entries in the index file matching <string>. Matching is done using regular shell match syntax (i. e., not regex).
- find-driver <string>
- List all entries in the index with a given driver. The matching is exact, no wildcards.
- info <id>
- Print some more info about a given entry.
- download <id>
- Download the configuration file for a given entry. The filename is printed on stdout.
- list <pattern>
- List entries matching <pattern>. <pattern> is on the form
dir/remote e. g., x10/ati* or */ati_remote_wonder* .
The first word in the list is something like -RL- where the letters represent:
- Raw configuration.
- Remote has timing information i. e., it can be used with generic capture devices.
- Remote has a lircmd config file.
- Remote has a photo.
- Prints a YAML file on stdout which maps drivers to remote files with corresponding driver attribute. The format is unstable and primarely used by lirc-setup(1).
- -h , --help
- Print help message.
- -v , --version
- Print version info.
- The base URL used when downloading config files, defaults to https://sourceforge.net/p/lirc-remotes/code/ci/master/tree.
- URL to a file listing all remotes, as created by lirc-lsremotes(1). Defaults to http://lirc-remotes.sourceforge.net/remotes.list.
- If defined, relocates the cached, downloaded remotes listing file to $XDG_CACHE_HOME/remotes.list, see FILES.
- The index file downloaded on demand or by the update command.
|Last change: Sep 2015||irdb-get 0.10.1|