kronometer - stopwatch application
Kronometer is a stopwatch (timer/chronometer) application.
Kronometer’s main features are the following:
The KRONOMETER was written by Elvis Angelaccio <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
• Start/pause/resume the stopwatch widget;
• Laps recording: you can capture the stopwatch
time when you want;
• Lap times sorting: you can easily find the
shortest lap time or the longest one;
• Reset the stopwatch widget and the lap times;
• Time format settings: you can choose the
• Times saving and resuming: you can save the
stopwatch status and resume it later;
• Font customization: you can choose the fonts for
each of the stopwatch digits;
• Color customization: you can choose the color
for the stopwatch digits and the stopwatch background;
• Lap times export: you can export the lap times
on a file using the JSON or CSV format.
This manual page was written by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho
<email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by