||General Commands Manual
lsattr - list file attributes on a Linux second extended file system
lsattr [ -RVadlpv ] [ files... ]
lsattr lists the file attributes on a second extended file system. See
chattr(1) for a description of the attributes and what they mean.
lsattr was written by Remy Card <Remy.Card@linux.org>. It is
currently being maintained by Theodore Ts'o <email@example.com>.
lsattr is part of the e2fsprogs package and is available from
- Recursively list attributes of directories and their contents.
- Display the program version.
- List all files in directories, including files that start with `.'.
- List directories like other files, rather than listing their
- Print the options using long names instead of single character
- List the file's project number.
- List the file's version/generation number.