|REPERTOIREMAP(5)||Linux User Manual||REPERTOIREMAP(5)|
- is followed by a character that will be used as the comment character for the rest of the file. It defaults to the number sign (#).
- is followed by a character that should be used as the escape character for the rest of the file to mark characters that should be interpreted in a special way. It defaults to the backslash (\).
The mapping section starts with the keyword CHARIDS in the first column.
The mapping lines have the following form:
- <symbolic-name> <code-point> comment
- This defines exactly one mapping, comment being optional.
The mapping section ends with the string END CHARIDS.
- Usual default repertoire map path.
<Eu> <U20AC> EURO SIGN