- ignore each failure that is solely because a directory
- is non-empty
- -p, --parents
- remove DIRECTORY and its ancestors; e.g., 'rmdir -p a/b/c' is similar to 'rmdir a/b/c a/b a'
- -v, --verbose
- output a diagnostic for every directory processed
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
Report any translation bugs to <https://translationproject.org/team/>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
or available locally via: info '(coreutils) rmdir invocation'
|November 2019||GNU coreutils 8.31|