|SHOWMOUNT(8)||System Manager's Manual||SHOWMOUNT(8)|
- -a or --all
- List both the client hostname or IP address and mounted directory in host:dir format. This info should not be considered reliable. See the notes on rmtab in rpc.mountd(8).
- -d or --directories
- List only the directories mounted by some client.
- -e or --exports
- Show the NFS server's export list.
- -h or --help
- Provide a short help summary.
- -v or --version
- Report the current version number of the program.
- Suppress the descriptive headings from the output.
Because showmount sorts and uniqs the output, it is impossible to determine from the output whether a client is mounting the same directory more than once.
showmount works by contacting the server's MNT service directly. NFSv4-only servers have no need to advertise their exported root filehandles via this method, and may not expose their MNT service to clients.
|6 October 1993|