openssl-storeutl, storeutl - STORE utility
openssl storeutl [-help] [-out file] [-noout]
[-passin arg] [-text arg] [-engine id] [-r]
[-certs] [-keys] [-crls] [-subject arg]
[-issuer arg] [-serial arg] [-alias arg] [-fingerprint
arg] [-digest] uri ...
The storeutl command can be used to display the contents (after
decryption as the case may be) fetched from the given URIs.
The openssl storeutl app was added in OpenSSL 1.1.1.
Copyright 2016-2018 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved.
- Print out a usage message.
- -out filename
- specifies the output filename to write to or standard output by
- this option prevents output of the PEM data.
- -passin arg
- the key password source. For more information about the format of
arg see the PASS PHRASE ARGUMENTS section in
- Prints out the objects in text form, similarly to the -text output
from openssl x509, openssl pkey, etc.
- -engine id
- specifying an engine (by its unique id string) will cause
storeutl to attempt to obtain a functional reference to the
specified engine, thus initialising it if needed. The engine will then be
set as the default for all available algorithms.
- Fetch objects recursively when possible.
- Only select the certificates, keys or CRLs from the given URI. However, if
this URI would return a set of names (URIs), those are always
- -subject arg
- Search for an object having the subject name arg. The arg must be
formatted as /type0=value0/type1=value1/type2=.... Keyword
characters may be escaped by \ (backslash), and whitespace is retained.
Empty values are permitted but are ignored for the search. That is, a
search with an empty value will have the same effect as not specifying the
type at all.
- -issuer arg
- -serial arg
- Search for an object having the given issuer name and serial number. These
two options must be used together. The issuer arg must be formatted
as /type0=value0/type1=value1/type2=..., characters may be escaped
by \ (backslash), no spaces are skipped. The serial arg may be specified
as a decimal value or a hex value if preceded by 0x.
- -alias arg
- Search for an object having the given alias.
- -fingerprint arg
- Search for an object having the given fingerprint.
- The digest that was used to compute the fingerprint given with
Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You
may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain
a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at